* excited to see a stellar Vancouver photographer shoot it up with mad styles in the summer 2011 issue of cellar door. Benjamin Kwan rocked this sesh with a big bang!
* now i know full well i'll never glitter like Edward from Twilight but these gorgeous Miu Miu's could make it almost real enough for me.
* color blocked drawers from NOOD - so smart.
* are you kidding me with this?! sparkle needlepoint pillow after all my sparkly talk, oh man....gotta get-get! and ya, in light of a post about all the things i swoon over perhaps this book should take 1st place.
* a new blog/etsy discovery is always exciting and Caroline's illustrations bring me so much joy!
* bow tie bolos and detachable, decorative collars are where it's at.
* aren't these ones FAR OUT too?
* half moon manicure...with circular stationary stickers. i definitely have stars in my eyes for this.
* mastering the cat eye could prove much easier now.
* i've had this post saved in a folder for ages, it's just the biggest howl!!! witty, wise and epic use of the eff WURD too - makes me smile with understanding each time.
happy Monday folks! ♥
psssst: last day to enter the giveaway - xo