I’ve done many posts featuring slick finds from around the net but I’ve never done one that’s been link focused before. Seems to be a bloggers linchpin of choice and who am I to deny a good load of link-ups? A virtual pillar of blogdom, so I’m joining in on the idea with these fine finds. Here’s some click candy for you swells out there…
* best bookshelf i’ve ever seen – August Empress is a new blog discovery for me and i absolutely was taken away by happiness to see everything Jo shares on her wondrous space; including this – a bookcase design by Saporiti; an Italian furniture design firm.
* a hilarious comic that i’m sure is the embodiment of every poor, lonely fur baby who’s parent pays them no mind when they are being held internet hostage.
* Rap Master Maurice’s revenge raps – need i say more? well okay, this dude listens to YOU, all your sorrowful stories of woe and wants to know who did you wrong so he can fire back at them with a custom made vengeance rap. wanna taste, i thought so:
and then you go to the club to dance, but he’s buggin’ trying to get up in your pants.
Or a distant cousin owes you some green, but he made a great escape like Steve McQueen.
Or your boss gives you too much overtime, don’t fight ’em with your fists,
FIGHT ‘EM WITH RHYMES!
Now you know the joy that my rappin’ brings,
I’m like Maurice Bilbo Baggins,
in Lord Of The Rings,
so send me 7 bucks and I’ll make it right, I can probably even get your rap done tonight.”
* stop motion, children, face paint, ample amounts of blinking, biting, screaming and dancing =amazing video and a great tune.
* cool photo shoot and i really, really covet that raggedy ann dress for serious.
* beautiful Solange Knowles new Rimmel London campaign is fantastic!
* a big whoops by Lady Gagaloo…supreme fail on the “Anna” reply
* an oldie but a goodie, who doesn’t want to go on a briefcase picnic? if the turf fits, plant it!
* Chuck’s latest modesty patch from dooce (do you love Heather, or do you LOVE Heather?!)
* Christine from A Quiet Determination was the photographer for what i believe to be an idealcelebration of life. the day was marked by releasing hundreds of monarch butterflies which she captured beautifully in her photos. an absolutely symbolic service that allowed it’s gatherers to feel this transformational day deeply. as i said in a comment to Christine “if there was a heaven on earth for these darling souls who passed then i’m sure this would have been it!” such a sacred day.
* say the magic words….pink rainbow cake and voila! ♥